[SCCC] I will be on 10m CW Friday Night from 0000z to abouot 0300z

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:37:49 EDT 2021

I will be looking for QSOs in the Ten-Ten CW QSO Party Friday night.  With SCCC's help, I came in first place last year!
I just need a NAQP type exchange of Name and CA if you don't have a 10-10 #, and additionally need your # if you do.
I will be on around 28.040

If you haven't dusted off your 10-10 number lately, you can look it up here.  ten-ten.org/resources/tenten-lookup
 Last year I was impressed that many of you have 4 digit 10-10 numbers!

Thanks & 73,

Tim N6GP