[SCCC] Powerline Noise?

R. Salazar rzar66 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:53:27 EDT 2021

Just giving you guys an update with my problem. After 2 months of phone
calls, multiple Facebook and email messages explaining my issue in
great detail they sent out a guy this morning who had no idea what RFI is.
When I explained to him what was going on I just got a blank stare. As a
matter of fact after I was finished explaining he replied, "So what's the
problem?" The SDG&E supervisor did tell me they were going to send someone
out that specializes in finding RFI.  Frustrating to say the least.

BTW I believe I have found the offending pole with the great advice I got
from you guys. Thank you.

Ryan W6ZAR