[SCCC] Fw: W6TRW Swap Meet re-opens and the K6SLC Mobile Museum will be there to help jump start it

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Aug 23 20:09:22 EDT 2021

At 11:56 AM 8/23/2021, Jeff Kincaid, W6JK wrote:
>W6TRW Swap Meet re-opens....
>.........the www.W6TRW.com swap meet re-opens
>this Saturday at the corner of Marine and
>Aviation in the Northrup Grumman parking lot so
>look it up and come visit. Parking is free and
>whether you can or can’t make it PLEASE
>forward this along; the vendors trying to make a
>comeback will be there showing electronics,
>radios, ham stuff, computers and more; something
>for everyone and it has been a long time for us.

I hope to be there (assuming I can get up early
enough to get in the vendor's line by
0730  =8-O  ) along with nearly two dozen
boatanchors; so make sure you bring lots of cool
cash, too! I have a printed list I'll forward to
whomever is interested. The list includes my
Johnson Invader 2000 (less HV PS, but including a
homebrew LV PS), around a dozen recapped and
aligned tube receivers (mostly Hallicrafters), a
working-on-CW Heathkit DX-100 (putting out enough
powah to be illegal to use at full-blast in NAQP,
to boot), and more, including three Hot Water rigs for free!!  8-D

SteveH, K0XP