[SCCC] FW: N6CW ARRL CW

Terry Baxter w6cbureau at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 16:00:04 EST 2021

To: "sccc at contesting.com"
Sent: Wednesday February 24 2021 11:39:05AM
Subject: N6CW ARRL CW

	  20:

	  15:

	  10:

	  Total:

	  Total Score

	  236,829

	  Club: Southern California Contest Club

	  Comments: [email] 2021-02-22 02:34:39

	  3el YAGI AT 75 FT. IC-7610 + Commander 2500 amplifier. I traveled
to Tucson, AZ to the station of W6XI where I have previously operated.
40 meters is the only Yagi available. With propagation predicted to be
fairly poor I decided to operate assisted to maximize my enjoyment and
contact total. Conditions were marginal to EU but GOOD to Asia. Great
Long Path both mornings helped and 544 JAs in the log kept me busy
each night/morning. Only 138 EU stations were worked. It was
interesting operating assisted vs my previous unassisted operations.
It makes you aware of what is out there that you miss.

Links:
------
[1]
http://webmail.spectrum.net/HTTPS://WWW.3830SCORES.COM/FINDCALL.PHP?CALL=N6CW