[SCCC] NAQP RTTY WA6I Single Op LP

Brian (Wolf) Leverich, WA6I leverich at mtpinos.com
Sun Feb 28 16:31:29 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February 2021

Call: WA6I
Operator(s): WA6I
Station: WA6I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10 (plus 10 minutes :( )

  80m:  24      11
  40m:  91      34
  20m:  92      36
  15m:  79      21
  10m:  0       0
-------------------
Total:  286     102     Total score = 29172

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

An "oops" was I operated 10 minutes too long, which will probably cost me
a few Qs and a mult or two.

Had fun, but did slightly worse than last year.  I got to 80 too late, and
that cost me mults.  The middle of the day seemed really dead; there was a
gap between when 20 got quiet and 40 opened up.  And I had new and nasty
noise problems, meaning I need to go hunting again -- probably some new
wall warts without chokes have crept into the house.

As always, thanks for the Qs.  - Wolf

TS-590sg
6BTV