[SCCC] NAQP RTTY

Vic Sadesky ki6vc01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:09:01 EST 2021

Call/op/Call   KI6VC
Class SOLP
Club/Team  SCCC Team #1
      Q    Muli
80  1     1
40  15   10
20  15   12
15  54   18
Total 85/41 claimed score 3485
Station: K3/KPA500,  4 el SteppIR, 80M sloper
N1MM vs1.0.8996.0

I didn't keep track of op time. After hip surgery
sitting a long time is painful.
Bands: Still not much from cycle 25  Very weak
15 was open for a long time but no ten (or i missed it)
At first RTTY was no problem but now having all sorts of
"offset" problems.  80 still not working this QTH BU THEN
this was my 6 land swan song (to bad it was so weak)
Packing everything for 5 land.
SHOULD?? be active before field day.
So now I'm a legal  immigrant looking for asylum.
I miss the "old" CA but now its time to flee
I would like to keep the reflector but I know I'm out of range
for club membership.

73 KI6VC/5
PS Yes I'm looking at vanity 5 calls. Not a very good
choice
--
RF is the cure for global warming
Save the planet CONTEST MORE!!