[SCCC] N2JNR - RTTY RU

daveokw at gmail.com daveokw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:15:58 EST 2021

Call:  N2JNR

Operator:  N2JNR

Class:  SO Mixed LP  (Operated also on FT4/FT8)

Band = Qs

80 = 16

40 = 74

15 = 33

Total:  323

Mults: 58 (46 States, 5 Provinces, 8 DX)

Score:  18,734

Comments:

Had fun and was mainly on RTTY though jumped a few times to FT8/FT4 after
lots of S&P.   My WSJTX crashed a few times on FT4 mode which has never
happened on FT8.  Appears to be some issue with windows 10 update after
searching the web to see if others have had issues.   I really had fun with
this one as there was some great activity though should have planned for it
a bit better.  RTTY is a new operating mode for me and having a blast with
it.   Furthest RTTY DX for me was Cape Verde.   Didn't see/hear any signals
in either of the Dakota's, Michigan and CT.

This was a fun one to start off 2021!   Happy New Year everyone.

73 -

Dave, N2JNR