[SCCC] RTTY Roundup K6NR SO RTTY HP

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:39:16 EST 2021

Thanks for sharing that explanation Steve.  It seems like an odd rule and
even though I get on casually in RU most years I never noticed it before.
I just assumed off-time worked like other contests.  However, it doesn't
matter in my case; I have 1 long off-time of 12 hours, so I guess my short
off-times don't matter.

   Dana