[SCCC] NAQP WN6K SOAB LP

WN6K wn6k at cox.net
Sun Jan 10 19:46:28 EST 2021

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50

 160:      1      1
  80:    69    18
  40:  158    43
  20:  263    53
  15:      64    18
  10:         0     0
-------------------
Total:  555   134  Total Score = 74,370

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

I spent the 1ST HOUR fighting  WINKEY (microHam) problems - weighting was horrible & microHam  stopped talking to FT-5000 ...quite discouraging. I am sure that the WLOG’s Baud tag not being “on” was the cure but we will see next week.

I thought that the bands still sounded ‘murky’ - lots of repeats were needed.

15m was generally weak, 20 & 40 were the key bands but finally started band-hopping trying to find any new mults.

No Bookbinders were hurt during this contest.

Hopefully things will improve....SOON?

WN6K, Paul
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

 -Groucho Marx