[SCCC] So Calif VHF Sprint this Sunday Afternoon Jan 10th 1pm to 3PM

Ken Alker ka6ken at alker.net
Wed Jan 13 01:41:38 EST 2021

I was on 146.52 and 446.00 FM only (Yaesu FTM-400).  I guess I need to
consider an all-band if I'm going to keep doing this (are there radios that
do just 6m/2m/440, or do most people just jump to all-band)?  2m SSB would
be fun (I did borrow a halo - horizontal - does anyone use SSB in this
contest, and if so, what bands)?

Ken

--On Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:55 PM -0800 Larry Shapiro <lashap at cox.net>