[SCCC] NAQP SSB - SCCC Teams

Jim Curio jimcurio at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 10:14:07 EST 2021

 I'm in. Expect to do the full 10hrs. First contest with my new FTDX 101MP. Looking forward to improving my HF scores with a much better rig then I had. Hope I can get my HexBeam installed Friday to enjoy a new rig and antenna.
Planning to play radio all weekend between this and the VHF contest. Might run 2 computers with N1MM for each contest/set of radios and jump from contest to contest depending on what's happening. Sounds like a fun weekend.
JimK6FGV