[SCCC] Need Help from Big Bear Area Ham

WI6X wi6x.73 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:08:33 EST 2021

Vic Leader knows trees. If a climber is needed, I would call him.
https://aewoodproducts.com/contact-us <https://aewoodproducts.com/contact-us>
Vic Leader
AE Wood Products, 32765 Hilltop Blvd
Running Springs
California 92382
United States
909-939-0999

Wind blown pine tree branches wreak havoc on halyard lines and antennas.
Untangling them is a frustrating task that more often than not requires the branches to be cut.

IF you can get a chain saw blade on handles over the offending branches with a drone, air cannon, telescoping fiberglass mast, bow & arrow, etc. you can cut the branch off from the ground.

https://www.amazon.com/Sportsman-Pocket-Chainsaw-Survival-Emergency/dp/B00GMR0MZS/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=portable+chainsaw&qid=1611765938&sr=8-3 <https://www.amazon.com/Sportsman-Pocket-Chainsaw-Survival-Emergency/dp/B00GMR0MZS/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=portable+chainsaw&qid=1611765938&sr=8-3>

A Christmas tree with tinsel is to a ham’s pine tree after a windstorm.

Pro Tip: always lead the halyard lines way way from tree branches when securing them so they are free and clear of branches.

WI6X Jim