[SCCC] NO6T CQWW 160 CW MS HP (Remote WA6TQT)

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:02:10 EST 2021

QSOs *1082* State/Prov *59* Countries *36* Total Score *307,429*
*Like most, we experienced challenging conditions the first night and more
settled the second night. Being 100% remote, operating from an elevation of
5,200ft on the windward side of a mountain means that weather can play a
significant role in both local QRN and internet connectivity. (5/9 +10db
over S9).*

* We apologize to the stations calling us the first night, that we couldn't
hear. After approximately 0500z the weather and QRN settled down and we did
much better.*

* There was minimal DX the first night " Our second night was DX night;
very few runs but we could work almost everything we could hear. Needless
to say, the mults made a significant difference to our score.*

*Cary VE4EA    *