[SCCC] Heathkit amplifiers for sale

Tim Goodrich tim at timgoodrich.com
Thu Jul 8 20:41:08 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm selling two Heathkit amps. They are:

1)      SB-220 with new high voltage caps, rectifier board, and soft-start,
soft-key, and QSK mods. Also comes with a spare reed relay. Wired for 240v.
$850

2)      SB200 with a pair of spare RF Parts 572 tubes. Wired for 120v $480

Power output is as expected on both. Pics available upon request and I'm
willing to meet part way (within reason) for an exchange.

Tim

K6TW DM03 (but travel often to the  Sierra Nevada and can arrange an
exchange)