[SCCC] N6MI Field Day report

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sun Jul 11 00:20:22 EDT 2021

I have vivid memories of one of the operations from Triunfo Peak.  I
decided to drop by and do the midnight to 6 AM shift on 20 meters.

The band was in great shape and I was able to run guys on CW over 100 an
hour.  After a few hours, I tried SSB and could actually CREATE A HOLE in
the band and run guys a mile a minute.

Wayne was sleeping in the truck part of the camper I think.  Made over 500
QSOs in my six hour shift I believe...

All with 5 watts battery powered.

Tree N6TR