[SCCC] FW: Magazines Available

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Fri Jul 30 14:20:27 EDT 2021

At 09:43 AM 7/30/2021, you wrote:
>Does anyone still collect ham radio magazines?  As part of the W6EJJ
>downsizing and cleanout effort, I have numerous copies of the following
>magazines available. Just checking to see if anyone is interested before
>throwing them out.

Eh... I just tossed all my 2018-2021-1/2 QST and CQs in the recycling
bin on Wednesday, as well as a couple armloads from my dad of older
computing, optics and Nuts & Bolts rags. I kept all my Electric
Radios, however  8-)  All of that weighed so much in two separate
recycling bins that the truck's automagic lifting arm groaned and
squealed real loudly as it slowly lifted the bins to dump them into
their tank. It pained me to think of how many trees gave their lives
just so I could sit by the fireplace with my java and read the rags
while falling asleep (I don't actually have a working fireplace, but
you get the idea).

I've still got around 25 or so recapped and working boatanchors I
gotta get rid of in early August, since the TRW swap meet won't
reopen until the end of August (and I'll be willing to bet further
advances of that delta-strain just might cause the reopening to be
pushed back still further).

SteveH, K0XP