[SCCC] Club Circle for CQ Contests

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Jun 21 21:42:35 EDT 2021

I've updated the map on the SCCC Territory page this afternoon to reflect
both the ARRL and CQ contest radii. That should help, keeping in mind that
the map is not 100% accurate. Using some sort of distance calculator is
probably better for borderline cases.

To Marty's point (separate post here), San Jose falls outside the radius for
both sets of contests using the currently defined club center. If we move
the center temporarily for a CQ contest to bring in San Jose, we lose Yuma.

--Dennis NE6I