[SCCC] From W6XD Estate

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 18:35:48 EDT 2021

Hi, all.

N6AA and I are helping liquidate the radios and accessories belonging to
SCCC stalwart Art Goddard W6XD, whom we lost a few weeks ago.  These are the
first of many items to be put up for sale.

1) Kenwood TS-850S/AT very late serial number (804xxxxx) 160m - 10-m
100-Watt transceiver that includes:

            - AT-850 Internal auto-tuner

            - DRU-2 Digital voice recorder and RM-1 Remote-function keyboard

            - Two 500 Hz CW filters (YK-88C1 and YG-455C1)

            - DC power cord

            - Original box

Other than a scratch on one end of the smoked-plastic display cover, it's
clean inside and out. I tested it on the bench and on the air.   Asking $750
FOB Chatsworth; will ship at your cost, although pickup is preferred..

2) Icom R-8500 Receiver, AM / SSB / CW / FM modes, covers 0.1 MHz to 2,000
MHz, includes:

            - CR-293 Genuine (Icom, not one of the knock-offs)
high-stability oscillator option (these alone sell for over $200)

- AD-55A AC power supply

- Original box

This receiver works beautifully; check out the stellar ratings on e-Ham.net.
Asking $950 FOB Chatsworth; will ship at your cost, although pickup is
preferred..

3) ACOM 1010 HF (160m - 10m) amplifier, rated for 700 Watts PEP

Asking $1,700 FOB Costa Mesa

73,

Marty N6VI