[SCCC] STUCK KEYER RUNNING RIGHT NOW!!

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Sat May 1 23:37:21 EDT 2021

At 08:28 PM 5/1/2021, Dana Roode K6NR wrote:
>Not strong in Irvine on a dipole; coming from
>the SouthWest in Victorville, a little stronger on a yagi.
>
>On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 8:18 PM Steve
><<mailto:k0xp at k0xp.com>k0xp at k0xp.com> wrote:
>Did someone here in southern Orange County get their coffee mug
>jammed by their cat against the dit lever on their paddle?? There's
>an endless stream of strong dits being sent out on about 14035 kc for
>the past ten or more minutes......  8-O

Absolutely NO QSB at all here... it's S9 on my
59' wire, S7 on my garage radio with random 34 ft
wire. It's gotta be here in Mission Viejo or an
adjacent town. I know several of the local guys
who work CW but not personally. I have no 2m or
440 FM with which to make a call on the local SOARA repeater.

SteveH, K0XP