[SCCC] 50 MHz Sprint this Saturday Late Afternoon and Early Evening

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Fri May 7 00:45:33 EDT 2021

Thanks for the heads up.
I will be on,
Larry k6ro

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Goeppinger
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:39 PM
To: Southern Cal Contest Club
Subject: [SCCC] 50 MHz Sprint this Saturday Late Afternoon and Early Evening

The last of the Spring VHF Sprints is this Saturday.

It runs 4 hours from 2300z Saturday May 8 to 0300z May 9   (4PM to 8PM PDT
local)

I am always hopeful that there will be many people on SSB, but I am resigned
to do FT8.
If we could start the contest on SSB for some quick QSOs, that would be
great.

A new puppy has entered our life with a lot of adjusting to do.  Not sure if
I am going
to enter from home or out as a Rover.  I had plans to try out the Table
Mountain (Wrightwood)
area, but I don't know now.
I'm trying to do a final system test in preparation for the big contest -
June VHF.

6m seems to be off to a good start this year.  Many of you worked Fiji a
couple of weeks ago.
Japan was in late one night, and I worked Hawaii last weekend.  Texas was in
a couple of days ago too.

Hope to see you on the band!

73,

Tim N6GP or maybe N6GP/R