[SCCC] WN6K- 2021 CQ WPX CW SOAB LP

WN6K wn6k at cox.net
Mon May 31 12:40:38 EDT 2021

CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5

------------
 160:    0
  80:   27
  40:  250
  20:  295
  15:   38
  10:    2
------------

After reading comments from other posted SCCC members posted, I wondered “…not much more to add ….”

Installed my new microHam MK-III just before the contest start (XYL asked, “Isn’t this that ‘device’ you bought <sitting in a box near my living room chair> that you just had to have?”

I also asked the Easter Bunny for better conditions too so I did not see her point.

No books were harmed in this event either ….

WN6K, Paul
SO1R
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

 -Groucho Marx