[SCCC] 2022 CQWW SSB N6RV

Bill Kendrick kendrick.w at ca.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 17:06:16 EDT 2021

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: LAX

  160:     0      0          0
   80:    36    14        21
   40:  326    28        72
   20:  302    35        89
   15:  643    34      107
   10:  318    26        52
------------------------------

This was the best contest in 53 years so far! First time breaking 2,000,000
points!

The bands were good enough and 10 meters really took off! I was amazed what
could be worked on 80 meters with a 1/4 wave sloper tuned for the CW
segment. Another first... breaking 150 Qs/hr running JAs on 10 meters!

We were fully expecting a full radio black out but conditions were just a
little unsettled. Before the sunspot peak the population seems to be spread
evenly across the bands which means more multipliers!

I tried to add TO7O to the country list. It only recognized one band so I
think the country count is off by 4. Hopefully the log check will correct
it!

Thanks for all the QSOs! See everyone in the CW contest. It is going to be
even better!!!!!