[SCCC] CQWW SSB KA6KEN SOAB HP

Ken Alker ka6ken at alker.net
Tue Nov 2 15:14:36 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KA6KEN
Operator(s): KA6KEN
Station: KA6KEN

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA

  160:
   80:   4      4        3
   40:  20     14       17
   20:
   15:  33     14       24
   10:   1      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  58     33       45  Total Score = 11,544

Club:

Comments:

15 meters was amazing!  This is the first time I've ever heard anyone on 15
meters from my modest home shack (G5RV inverted V at 33') and I got QSOs
from
Europe (many countries for the first time ever), South America (many
countries
for the first time ever), and islands scatted all over the place.  This was
truly amazing weekend.  I wish I'd had more time to commit to the contest.