[SCCC] Operating on a County Line - LOTW

Dan Violette danki6x at socal.rr.com
Tue Oct 12 20:50:42 EDT 2021

For an LoTW match the time has to be "within 30 minutes".  But, TQSL is
set-up to prevent uploading the same QSO over and over again so if the same
QSO data is used it will not let you upload again.  Do not know the time
difference needed.  And since I too am not an expert, I wonder if you upload
the same QSO with a different station location whether it would allow.  You
will have to use 2 station locations so you might try and see what happens.
You would need to code some way to edit all the times in the ADIF, in mass,
if it does not work.

Dan KI6X