[SCCC] RF Plasma Physics Transmitter

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 20:00:16 EDT 2021

Hi, all.

The family of a Silent Key in Pasadena seeks a new home for an RF Plasma Products 1kW transmitter.  It's one full rack tall and was built for 13.56 MHz.  The single-phase power supply appears to occupy the bottom six or seven rack units.  We do not know whether the SK modified it to operate on 20 meters, but it may be doable if not already done.  I don't know the weight, but assume several hundred pounds.  It's free for the taking; you arrange to load and transport it..

If interested, contact me for photo and contact info.

73,

Marty N6VI