[SCCC] FREE STUFF

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Sep 30 12:47:31 EDT 2021

3) Curtis EK-420A CMOS Deluxe Keyer  and Curtis KM-420 CW Message
Memory   I acquired this pair in the early 1970's and it served me well
for all my contest expeditions: VR1W, 9Y4AA, ZD8Z, EA9KF, D44BC, SU1ER,
8P6J etc.  And with some drama and excitement, used by OH2BH in the 1984
NA SPRINT from XE2MX.

I remember some excitement at W6DGH (aka N6AA) when Jim brought his new
memory
keyer over and I was able to use it during a CW CD Party.  It resulted in
my first ever
100 QSO hour on CW!!  This was probably in 1973 or 1974.

I almost would acquire it just to put it in the N6TR museum.

Tree N6TR