[SCCC] Paul Dorey WN6K SK

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sat Apr 9 21:28:59 EDT 2022

I'm very sorry to learn of Paul's passing, but had noticed he hadn't posted scores since the first of the year. He was an excellent low power contester due to his skill and perseverance. His placing in the top-ten of operators in the NA9 region qualifying for the next WRTC, while running low power, is testament to this.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)