[SCCC] NX6T (@WA6TQT Remote) JIDX CW MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:17:31 EDT 2022

                    JIDX CW Contest - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X K7ENA VE4EA N6CY
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5
Remote Operation

  160:    3     3
   80:  129    42
   40:  278    45
   20:  211    42
   15:  210    38
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  832   171  Total Score = 166,041

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments: The JAs were staying on 10 and 15 meters even past their Sunset
for couple hours so many did not QSY to 20 and 40 earlier as they'd do in
past 5 years when 10 was dead and 15 was anemic so we found ourselves with
scant offerings on 20 from 0000Z to 0800Z ! 10 never opened to west coast
but 15 yielded over 200 Qs making up for what we lost on 40 and 80 but
hurting us on 20 were guys 500 to 1500 miles month eclipsed us on 20

K3EST at N6RO ran M2 Category but didn't really beat our  Q count  by so
much  and I thinking that running on 2 bands really didn't pay off that
well for their M2 effort...

Thanks to John WA6TQT for hosting our remote operation

73 Dennis N6KI