[SCCC] ARRL 220 and Up Distance 2022

Endaf Buckley zerosignal at icloud.com
Sun Aug 7 18:35:11 EDT 2022

I must admit I enjoy this contest I just wish it would get more
participation, this year I tagged along with Ed W6KSR (who is a big POTA
activator) to the summit of Mount Frazier in DM04ms, Ed only operated HF for
his POTA activation. I operated from 11am to 3pm local where most contacts
were made back into LA and Orange counties. I only worked two stations north
of me in the San Jaquin Valley in DM05sb & DM06ir, not a peep heard from
anyone in the Bakersfield area or further north towards Fresno expect for
the two I mentioned earlier. Sunday morning finished the contest off from
around 8:30am in Signal Hill DM03wt hoping to work someone in DM12 and DM14
but heard no stations from those grids. Hope to see some of you this coming
Saturday for the Southeastern VHF Society Six Meter sprint and next month
for the ARRL September VHF.

73 de Endaf

N6UTC/R

Total Contacts = 49

Total Points = 7,567

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %

----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---

1.25        0      22       0      22      45

   70        0      21       0      21      43

   33        0       2       0       2       4

   23        0       4       0       4       8

            --   -----     ---   -----     ---

Total       0      49       0      49     100

Total Contacts by Grid:

Grid        Total     %

---------   -----   ---

DM03xt          5    10