[SCCC] ARRL DX CW - KH7Q

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 12 12:52:26 EST 2022

Hoping to work any and all next weekend in the ARRL DX CW Contest.  I'll
be signing KH7Q, all bands, from the KH6YY station on the north coast of
Oahu.  Which just happens to be fellow - SCCC member N6VI's former
home.  And which reminds me of a favorite N6VI story:  I was on from
ZD8Z, early to mid-90's I suppose, when N6VI/KH6 called me on 15
meters.  "Jim, you're 40 over 9, and you're the only signal on the
band"  A nice little 9700 miles island-to-island hop.

Conditions could be great next weekend.  Please join me for some fun.

73,

Jim Neiger  N6TJ