[SCCC] N6GP ARRL DX CW SO LP

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:37:27 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ORG

  160:
   80:   34    14
   40:   66    18
   20:   91    31
   15:  109    36
   10:   52    18
-------------------
Total:  352   117  Total Score = 123,552

Very good condix at the beginning and at the end, not very good in the middle.
40 and 80m were surprisingly quiet.  4U1UN was a nice surprise.   I really took
advantage of openings to Japan throughout the contest, and completed all 5 bands
with about 3 JA's.
This is such an improvement over the dismal condix we had for CQ WPX RTTY a week
earlier.
Missed a few mults by not using high power.  Some stations had QRN problems.
73,
Tim N6GP

Congrats to Dave W6ZL in the same category.  We are very close, and we will see how we fare with the log checker.