[SCCC] 2022 International DX Convention Cancelled

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 19:59:36 EST 2022

Please verify that the convention is officially cancelled.

The IDXC website,  http://www.dxconvention.org/   still shows the
convention is on.
I would suggest amendments be made to the website as not all
participants subscribe to the SCCC mailing list. I do not intend to
cancel my hotel, car, and airline reservations until the website
officially cancels the convention.

This is the second year the convention has been cancelled. Cancelling
the hotel reservation and car rental is easy enough BUT the airlines
is a different story. I booked this years plane ticket using a voucher
from last years cancelled trip. I hope they will give me another
voucher for this years tickets and not tell me no more vouchers. I fly
Allegiant LAS-FAT-LAS direct. That is the only direct flight and works
out FB for me.

I know, these are the conditions we currently have to live under even
with full vaccinations and boosters.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ
http://gocoastguard.com