[SCCC] Antennas for sale

tim timgoodrich.com tim at timgoodrich.com
Fri Jan 14 12:38:48 EST 2022

I have the following two antennas which are surplus to my needs. Please contact me directly if interested.

1)      Momobeams 30/40m dipole (47ft long) -$800. This was imported from Italy and they no longer make these. In fact, after searching, it seems this combination of bands is pretty rare. Built with high quality components and high grade aluminum, this thing will last forever. No traps to worry about, it uses heavy duty coils. I've had it for 8 years.

2)      Comet CX-333 triband vertical (2m, 1.25m, 70cm)- $70. Been up at my house for 8 years, good condition.

Thanks,

Tim
K6TW