[SCCC] call for photos and stories from the ARRL International Digital Contest

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:53:39 EDT 2022

Feel free to share this email with your local clubs and any other group
that seems appropriate.

I have been roped into writing the ARRL International Digital Contest -
this weekend! - results article for QST. Please send me any photos you may
have taken of you and your operation in the IDC.

High resolution photos with people in them are most likely to be published!

Also, I do read everything on 3830scores.com so if you post there (or
included a sandbox with your log) I will find it.

But if you have more story and opinions to add please do send that directly
to me as well at wk6i.jeff at gmail.com.

Thanks! jeff wk6i

ps: QST has the RU article in case you were wondering. Soon I expect.

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN