[SCCC] ARRL International Digi Contest - SCCC Teams

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 16:36:52 EDT 2022

The recommended FT8 sub-band on 20m conflicts with the 97.221(b) ACDS
sub-band.  Winlink gateways cannot use other parts of the band; WSJT
stations can.  For now, I suggest at least trying to stay below 14.995 in
consideration of those who will be engaged in emergency exercises this
weekend.

Marty N6VI