[SCCC] N1MM accidentally switches to RUN from S&P

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:31:19 EDT 2022

I'm not a very experienced user of N1MM and I am sure there is a better
answer than this but....  as a long-term Writelog user, I am used to having
1 set of function keys.  I find having them change between Run and S&P
confusing.  I've also had the issue of the mode changing unexpectedly as
Dan shared.  So, I just duplicated the S&P and Run function keys so that
they are identical and pay no attention to what mode I am in.

Works well for me, but I only use N1MM occasionally and stick with Writelog
for the most part.

  Dana