[SCCC] W6TK - IN7QPNE

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:14:39 EDT 2022

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022
Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK
Class: SOCW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
  160:
   80:    26
   40:    74
   20:    88
   15:    12
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  200   0       0  Mults = 99  Total Score = 39,600
Club: Southern California Contest Club
Comments: First - high power was 200 watts - using the FTdx5K barefoot.  I
was ready to get BIC and play some CW - even though it wasn't much it was
fun.
Condx seemed pretty good, but 40 and 80 were noticeably noisy.  I wasn't on
80 much - but the noise was noticeable.  I am sure there was activity on 10
but
I wasn't in the "chair" at the right times!  I "fat fingered" my 3380 log -
indicating 2000 Q's...looked good but in reality it was only 200...hihi.  I
submitted a
correction.   73 - Dick