[SCCC] CQ WPX SSB - NH7T

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 22:55:54 EDT 2022

SCCC Members may find this short video of interest. Courtesy of GianLuca
IC8WIC.

   We did multi/multi as NH7T in March for the CQ WPX SSB Contest from
the KH6YY station on Oahu.  And some of us (NH7T KH6YY  W6NV   KH6LC
N6TV   KH7U   N6TJ) will be there next week-end for CQ WPX CW, again
signing NH7T.

Very 73,

Jim N6TJ

Dear friends,

Greetings from the sunny island of Capri!

Just wanted to share with you a little video that I (finally) did
putting together some of the shots done during our WPX weekend together.

https://youtu.be/bwM3LczucRY

Thank you again Alex and you all.

73 from GianLuca, IC8WIC