[SCCC] WPX CW WA7BNM SOSB10 Unassisted LP

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Mon May 30 11:12:39 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB10 LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: S.Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  51
------------

Ugh, that was painful. Heard only two Caribbean stations, no JAs, no EU. Pretty
much limited to S.America, with a few VK/ZLs. QRT after Saturday - one day was
enough.

I again chose SOSB10 in my continuing quest to complete WAS on 10m - missing ND
and SD. The good news was that things were so slow I had time to find my paper
QSLs and discover I have confirmations for both from the early 1990s! So, no
more SOSB10 until conditions have reliably improved.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)