[SCCC] N6RV CQWW SSB

Bill Kendrick kendrick.w at ca.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 14:52:27 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 40.5

  160:      0      0         0
   80:     47   15        25
   40:  581    27        66
   20:  240    35        90
   15:  479    32      106
   10:  559    29        82
------------------------------

Disturbed conditions made Saturday a slow roll. Even then 10 & 15 meters
were doing pretty good! Again, it is my best score ever. I guess you have to
call CQ a lot and work a ton of Asian stations to break 2 million points!
That is something I am not accustomed to doing. I am learning some of the
features on N1MM+ The S&P list really boosts the rates and that little CQ
button that allows you to jump back and forth between S&P and calling CQ is
really helpful. You don’t have to give up your calling frequency! Next year
the second SteppIR will be on the tower (4 element on a rotating ring) and
the K4D will be set up for SO2R with the K3s. I will have to get another
amplifier and high power filters!

K3s
KPA1500
SteppIR DB-18E @ 90 feet