[SCCC] NA Sprint CW - SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 13:48:16 EDT 2022

Hi gang,

Last call for Sprinters to join an SCCC team.  K6LA has had to drop out by
the way. W4EF will be using the NI6W and name Kurt in the Sprint to honor
the recently passed K7NV (formerly NI6W who was an SCCCer while living in
California). Others are welcome to follow suit.

For SCCC teams, we currently have:

NI6W (W4EF)
K6ZH
N5ZO