[SCCC] A COVID distraction, learning more about station automation

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 00:48:59 EDT 2023

I was lucky enough to rent K6LA’s PEI station which opened my eyes to the need and role of station automation.

Little did I know how twiddling the lowly 12v could effect so much.

I’ve kicked the tires on building a 2x6 switch, a controller for it and a host of other “brain exercises”.

If interested in a few snaps and narrative on one of the myriad of things I did during COVID, click away at…..

https://nomadic.blog/2023/04/16/abundant-opportunity/
Abundant opportunity
nomadic.blog

And for any of you going to Visalia later in the week, feel free to drop into N6MI and my lighthearted presentation best described as a “postcard” tour of three COVID years as W6E during CQP.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA