[SCCC] For Sale: Rig Interfaces

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Fri Apr 28 12:10:13 EDT 2023

Hi,

I have the following for sale as part of my effort to cleanup my shack. All are new (never used). Buyer pays shipping if needed.

1 - Tigertronics SignaLink USB Interface with Sound Card and 8-pin Round Mic Cable - $75 (current new price $150)

1 - microHAM microKeyer II multi-mode USB interface and sound card - $225 (current new price for microKeyer III is $450)

1 - microHAM micro-R+ dual radio interface with two Elecraft K3 cable sets - $400 (current new price $840)

2 - microHAM Station Masters - $250 each (current new price $500)

https://www.tigertronics.com/

https://www.microham.com/

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)