[SCCC] Ham property available

m.weiss at yahoo.com m.weiss at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 22:35:11 EDT 2023

Hi guys,

I have a dear friend who must move to his daughter’s home from his wonderful
QTH in Washington.  His age and health issues require the move.  Is it
possible to send the following text in emails to our members?

Tnx.

73,

Mark

Is anyone looking for a cooler climate or a summer retreat in PNW?

K7EG and XYL are going QRT after 73 years in the DX Hobby.

Their 2300 sq. ft. 3 bdr QTH is on a ¾ acre lot with 75 ft of lake frontage
on a quiet, pristine, scenic lake.

The QTH is available with an Elecraft K3S, Elecraft P3 Panadapter (with
installed optional SVGA card), and an Elecraft KPA1500 amplifier.  Also
installed on the property is an 85ft rotating tower and mast with a SteppIR
DB18E yagi on top.

The property is located in rural King County between Seattle and Tacoma.

If you are interested, please contact Jim, K7EG before the property is
listed on August 31, 2023.

Serious parties only please call 253-797-8825