[SCCC] WinKeyer USB "Dah" Failure??

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Tue Dec 5 18:50:23 EST 2023

Got the problem fixed finally, and along the way, also upgraded to the
newest firmware (31.02). Sending directly from the keyer was still
truncating the "dah" characters and restoring "factory" defaults did not
help, so I tried upgrading the firmware. Apparently, somehow, the
firmware coding in my keyer (originally v. 31.00) got corrupted Sunday
morning.

I'm still having another intermittent problem where the CW sending speed
in N1MM+ suddenly shifts down to the minimum of 5 WPM. Dunno what is
causing this one but it only happens every other day or three, hardly
enough to complain about.

73,

Steve K0XP