[SCCC] Amplifiers

Dr. Howard S White drpaper at kleega.com
Thu Mar 9 22:23:28 EST 2023

Take a look at the Power Genius XL...easily rated at 2KW on FT8 continuous duty
Loafs along at 1.5KW USA Limits.

https://www.flexradio.com/products/powergenius-xl/?matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&adposition=&keyword=flex%20radio%20amplifier&gclid=Cj0KCQiApKagBhC1ARIsAFc7Mc4P1Ahh5Sjxq8xw_5hljv48vR6rfQWUXRlJx8bKMqlaAF_eNn97EI4aAiA6EALw_wcB

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911"