[SCCC] Amplifiers

Dr. Howard S White drpaper at kleega.com
Fri Mar 10 00:52:29 EST 2023

ICAS usually implies 50% or lower duty cycle

100% duty cycle ICAS implies CCS
Same as key down operation

The PGXL is a 2KW Amp rated at 100% duty cycle ICAS when running at 1500W

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911"
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2023, at 8:18 PM, Steve Harrison <k0xp at k0xp.com> wrote:

I don't understand what "100% duty cycle ICAS" means... How can it be both?