[SCCC] K6ZH will be a speaker at Visalia IDXC

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 20 13:06:44 EDT 2023

Fellow SoCal DXers and contesters - I will be presenting my talk "K6ZH, 60
years of ham radio and eventually Working Them All" at Visalia, on Saturday
April 22, not sure what time slot yet.  I gave this to the San Diego DX Club
in January and there were some other 'virtual attendees' as well.

If you are planning to be in Visalia and could stop in for my talk, I'd
appreciate the 'moral support!'  I also hope that others might be inspired
to put together their stories and present them at a later time.

73 - Jim K6ZH