[SCCC] W6PNG/N6MI talk at Visalia

J. Scott Bovitz <bovitz@bovitz.com> bovitz at bovitz.com
Mon Mar 27 00:55:45 EDT 2023

Indeed, Paul (W6PNG/M0SNA) built a very fine contest station in his Jeep. Not an inch of wasted space. Every convenience. And if Paul closes the Jeep’s door, he can't fall out of his chair during those late night contest sessions.

At 9:00 a.m. on Friday April 21, 2023 at the 74th International DX Convention in Visalia, Paul and I will give a fast and fun presentation about our adventures using Paul's “Jeep station” and my “news van.”  The title of the program is, "The W6E Expeditions: California QSO Party Adventures in the Desert and Mountains.”

We hope to see you there.

73,

J. Scott Bovitz
N6MI (n6mi.com)