[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:36:58 EST 2023

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SB

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   51
   20:  278
   15:  159
   10:  124
------------

Comments: Had some more fun.  Put in about 10 hrs and was able to complete
the Sweep.  Seemed like SB Section
was pretty rare - I had some big and extended pile-ups.  SB was also the
3rd to last for me to work - tnx to N6MW.
NL and finally MB for the last one.  10 and 15 were good to start.  40 was
pretty noisy, and 80 was very bad.  20 ended
up being my bread and butter - but not until Sunday afternoon.  SS-CW -
always fun contest.  Where have all the SB
ops gone?   73 - Dick - W6TK